- Dimensions(In Inches): H 70 x W 40 x D 40 (All Dimensions Are In Inches)
- Weight: 15 KG
- Assembly: Self Assembly
- Installation hardware: 1 swing, 2 S shape hooks and 1 Rod
- Primary materials: Cotton, velvet and iron
- Suitable for: Living Room and Balcony.
- Handcrafted with love and care by experienced artisans Hand-woven macrame material is strong and durable
- Strong and Beautiful Handmade Macrame Swing Chair for Adults and Kids with Velvet Sitting, Booster, and Pillows.
- Our macrame swing chair is made with a heavy-duty iron frame and cotton rope.
- This macrame swing chair is versatile enough to function as a hammock chair, Jhula, or a simple and elegant decoration in your home.
- This macrame hanging chair is comfortable for seating or reading, watching TV, listing to music, meditation, or playing with your kids.
- You can decorate it with colourful lights, flowers, or pendants, and add cushions or blankets. Enjoy full-body relaxation.
- Good choice for birthday and anniversaries gift to your family or lover.
- A large sitting area gives you extra comfort with a 120 kgs weight capacity.
- The macrame Swing is perfect for bedroom, living room, balcony, porch, backyard, garden, etc.
- It is easy to hang this indoor macrame Jhula from a ceiling, tree, or any sturdy place that can support your weight.
- You can quickly and easily hang this swing in many different places.
- Easy and convenient to mount and tear down from the hanging point.
- The Macrame Swing is perfect for relaxing after a long day.
Wash & Care
- Everything you see is handmade, so you should treat it with care.
- Please hand wash in 30-degree water separately, since the colour may run with the first wash.
- Or you can dry clean only with a wet cloth.
- Brush out fringing gently with a comb and trim the ends if necessary for a brand new appearance.
Every piece is handmade to order by the artisan herself using natural materials. It is normal for the product to have some minor imperfections, and this is not a defect. Each of these factors contributes to the product’s uniqueness and lets you connect to the artisan.
You can return an item within 07 (Seven) days of the item being delivered to you. Return requests are not accepted after 07 (seven) days from the date of delivery.
WHAT’S ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN?
Damaged – If the item delivered to you is in a damaged condition.
Difference – If the item delivered to you is different (in dimension, shape or colour) from the item image on our website.
Missing – If the product delivered to you is incomplete or has components missing.
Frequently asked questions related to Macrame Swing.
How do I hang a Macrame swing chair?
Our Macrame swing comes with everything you need to hang it and relax the moment it reaches you. With its two S-shaped hooks and one rod, the Macrame swing will work perfectly on concrete ceilings, wooden ceilings, or over beams. Make sure that you install your macrame hanging swing in an area with a minimum hanging height of 6’9 feet/210 cm first to ensure it provides the comfort it’s supposed to.
What makes Macrame swings better than other swings?
Our artisans handcraft these macrame swings using the Macrame technique (Macramé is a knotted textile). Our Macrame swing is made from 100% organic cotton rope and iron frame. These products are truly handmade and environmentally friendly. Furthermore, our products are durable, strong, and long-lasting.
Are the cushions displayed in the picture included in the product?
Yes, Pillows, Booster and 1 Sitting is included (made with holland velvet) are included in the product.
How comfortable are macrame hanging chairs?
The macrame swing is one of those versatile accessories that are perfect for living rooms, balconies, and for relaxing in general. Besides offering a comfortable place to lay down or lounge, they can also be used for other activities, such as meditation.
Follow us on social media:
Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn
For more designs of wall hanging click here
1 review for Bohemia Macrame Swing In Mustard Yellow Colour by Kaahira